Job Title: Client Services Specialist
Department: Rates and Programing
Reports To: IT/Rates and Programing Manager
- Current Employees – Email Human Resources (HR@agwsinc.com) with your interest in applying for the posted position. You should concurrently communicate your interest to your direct reporting Manager.
- External Referrals – The employee referring the candidate should email Human Resources with the resume and any additional information from the candidate.
This position will provide rates and programming for new and existing Agents and Dealers. Primary functions will be to audit rates and programming for new and existing dealers on an ongoing basis and communicate updates and changes. This will require daily interaction with Agents via email, phone and ticketing system.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 2 or more years of related experience and training
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) & related software applications
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service best practices
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience improving productivity and implementing ideas
Preferred Education and Experience
- Typing speed of 35 WPM or higher
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Automotive experience
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings as required
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Daily communication with agents to discuss and prepare dealer rates for new and existing dealers
- Configure and setup Dealers, Agents, rates and pricing
- Process and complete new dealer, existing dealer and agent rate updates
- Provide support to dealers and agents as it relates to their rate requests and rate programming
- Research questions to advise agents and dealers of existing and expected rates and rate changes
- Monitor all requests. Based on urgency, follow up on and facilitate completion of requests.
- Follow standard Support Desk procedures, log all Support Desk interactions, track and route requests and document resolutions
- Monitor completion of tickets and ticket resolution within appropriate time frames and deadlines
- Provide first and last point of contact for dealer and agent requests
- Provide training to internal and external users on current systems and functionality
- Utilize Ticket Tracking Support Desk software to manage and track tickets
- Produce weekly activity reports and ensure communications is frequent and bi-directional
- Follow up with dealers and agents to ensure requests have been completed and resolved in a timely manner
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Process form mapping requests to service, provide and test functionality
- Complete all other duties as required and/or necessary as requested by management
- Build, strengthen and maintain positive business relationships by establishing rapport with customers
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned
The duties listed above are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing; they are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific duties, responsibilities and activities does not exclude them from the position; as they may change at any time with or without notice.